Nye Health Services Vision: Honor & Embrace Life
Nye Health Services consists of five campuses located in Fremont, Lincoln, and South Sioux City, Nebraska. Nye Health Services promotes the health and well-being of older adults with state-of-the-art rehabilitation and wellness programs, skilled long-trem care, and independent and assisted living facilities. We provide customized senior rehabilitation plans that can meet your needs, whether you’re recovering from a major illness or a complicated surgery. To learn what specific senior services are available in your area, visit each campuses individual webpage.
Nye Legacy offers skilled care in a residential setting designed to meet your individual needs. This state-of-the-art, Medicare-certified, long-term care and rehabilitation campus was built on a neighborhood concept, each with a special focus of care. It offers attractive living spaces, private accommodations, and residential dining along with professional nursing care.
- Residentially designed skilled nursing facility with distinct neighborhoods
- Rehabilitation Center, state-of-the-art therapy program, and a spacious therapy treatment area and therapy pool
- Private room accommodations throughout
- Wellness services for social, spiritual and physical well-being
The Nye Pointe campus in Fremont offers quality skilled long-term care and rehabilitation in a comfortable setting. This campus provides a personally devoted approach to resident’s needs and a level of attention that might not be found in a larger facility. Nye Pointe is committed to providing services that recognize your dignity, encourages your independence and enriches your life.
- Residentially designed skilled nursing facility in a home-like environment
- Private room accommodations throughout
- Separate therapy treatment area
- Latest technological advances
- Medicaid and Medicare-certified
Nye Square offers a choice of apartments for older adults who desire an independent lifestyle with the comfort of knowing supportive services are available. At Nye Square, residents have access to services such as dining, housekeeping, laundry, rehabilitation, wellness and transportation. Nye Square also offers assisted living suites for those needing more assistance with their daily tasks.
- Independent retirement community ideal for individuals and couples
- A variety of floorplans to choose from from studio apartments to town homes
- Emergency response system and access to a variety of services for health and well-being as well as recreation
- Assisted living neighborhoods are also available for those needing more assistance
As the oldest and most experienced senior living community in Lincoln, Gateway Vista offers a full continuum of care from independent senior housing to skilled care rehabilitation and wellness programs all on one campus. This award-winning campus provides a range of innovative housing and healthcare services.
- Independent and Assisted living with a variety of housings options available
- Skilled Nursing with the development of a brand new medical rehabilitation and skilled nursing tower to be completed in October 2013
- Residentially designed campus offering a full continuum of services for over 130 residents
- State-of-the-art therapy, wellness, and rehabilitation programs
Located in South Sioux City, our Regency Square campus offers assisted living and skilled care to promote independent and healthy lifestyles for each of our residents.
- Skilled nursing with a rehabilitation focused philosophy
- Assisted Living with professional senior healthcare
- A broad range of senior healthcare equipment and senior wellness
- Innovative housing and healthcare to promote independence and enhance quality of life
|Nye Square||Fremont, Nebraska|
|Regency Square||South Sioux City, Nebraska|
|The Meadows||Norfolk, Nebraska|
|State-of-the-art rehabilitation and therapy services for short-term needs and long-term care.||Medicare and Medicaid-certified skilled nursing to meet the needs of our residents.||The freedom of independent living with the comfort of knowing support is available.||Combining independence with personal care in a warm, dignified community setting.|
Out-patient therapy services and senior wellness programs are also available on all of our campuses.